Sunday, November 18, 2007

doppel- ganger effect

The Bowery

The obliqueness. The man with the pencil thin mustache who has been tracking me.

First instance- in the Argentinean meat house- chomping on a blood sausage

Zwei- At the concert, peering from the balcony

3- in the Puma store

His mustache is slender and his build is slenderer.

His gait is terrifying.

“Stop haunting me”

“Whatever do u mean?”

“Which I know on numerous occasion is what you do. Because I have seen you most recently in the Puma store, and there are others, spots where I encountered you. Because I think u know that I see u. And this is the desired effect- terror.”

“Friend, u r delusional”

“You are waiflike. You are a waiflike fucker. Do not follow me”

Which one wishes would be resolution, but there is a final encounter in Whole Foods on the Bowery, with all the brutish history of that street and its current incarnation as Yoga capital of the world

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071120/ap_on_fe_st/odd_squirrel_outages

the revolution is beginning

Unknown said...

above link should read:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071120/
ap_on_fe_st/odd_squirrel_outages