Monday, April 30, 2007

on aging

on average squirrels live to be about 110. my family's life expectancy is higher than most hives. our hive can live to be up to 140. upon reaching 75 i still feel that i have half of my life in front of me. there is still time to do all the things i have always wanted to accomplish like see daft punk in concert. i figure i get out of prison in a week or two, after that i'll hit the road to toadsville and do some construction for jimmy. with some cash in pocket i'll hit all the strip clubs this side of manhattansville.i'll hit all the dive joints and play pinball with my life. i will go on a 12 day bender before i wind up in a Phoenix discount furniture store, collapsed on the frilly duvet in a pool of vomit. after that i'll compose myself, move in with my great aunt, and get my shit together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Remember that night with Sayesha and Lauren we had in Vegas? Remember that wild time?