Tuesday, April 24, 2007

red leaf lettuce/ oily isolation/ castor oil

you should have seen it hombre- there was fight in the inner yard, next to the shaft. 7 visionairres got shanked by Rafael and the raptors. i was in solitude myself. i have been in isolation ever since i was caught sneaking weenies out of the mess hall into my cell. the pigs said i was tryin to make a weapon out of the buns. i told the pigs they were beef dogs- ballpark style- i told the feline freaks i was just hungry. the acorns here taste like walnuts. ive posted a picture of maggie gyllenhall up on the wall next to bunk. she is my only companion and i know she'll understand and emphasize when i get out. it's like i'm living in a film- basketball diaries or something. what do i do all day? i sit around and study german, i try to work out, keep my tail groomed. i'm benching up to 17 grams. i listen exclusively to the new Bjork album (thanks Patrick for sending me that one. i can't wait till may 4th when i'll be free to pursue my passion- online rpgs. peace and love- squirrel

No comments: