Wednesday, March 21, 2007

rashid's war

as i was saying, we descended into depths of chocolate. there were rivers of milky chocolate, flowing like hot lava, yielding a nostalgic steam that reminded one of winter days spent at the craft fair with a cup of mother’s finest hot chocolate in hand, bobbing for apples, chasing turkeys. i clutched the Nestle key in my hand. suddenly, i was overcome with the urge to take a bite out of it. oh how delicious it was! crispy golden outside, smooth caramel inside. a meal fit for the titans. BIG MISTAKE. i nearly ate the whole key before I realized that I had just digested my only ticket out of this twisted realm, this warped chocolate prison. i was trapped. without the key i could not access the twizzler ladder or enter the hall of gummi bears. i would never return to earth. never absorb the rays of a sun that is not a cadbury egg. at that moment the army of pez dispensers began to march towards me, their gaping holes seemingly intent on swallowing up my very being, they were lusting for human flesh. there were thousands of pex cadets arranged in a line as far as the eye could see, cloaked in little loin clothes barely covering their private pez parts. The general was a specimen onto himself. Standing 10 meters tall at the front of the line urging his comrades on with shouts of “never take our freedom.” i grabbed the first thing that caught my eye- a gigantic dum dum lollipop and used all my power to swing it menacingly around my head. i wanted to convince the pez army that i was a mad man, incapable of defeat. i hooted and howled. they were not impressed and continued to advance. the chocolate mahogany doors slammed shut behind me. the key was in my stomach dissolving in a pool of gastric acids. there was only one thing left to do. TO BE CONTINUED

No comments: